Wednesday, March 5, 2014

New background?

So, today I felt like taking my doodling up a notch.

Enter Inkscape.

Inkscape is a program that utilizes vectors vs. pixels and a bunch of other techy stuff that I can't really think of right now because I have a slight cold and I'm just happy that I could think of a word like "utilizes" >_< 

Anywho, I came up with this:


Lately, considering that it's essentially spring and all (though you can't really tell here since instead of getting warmer, it only gets hotter), the blog's color scheme might be due for a change.
After flipping through a bunch of color possibilities, this one was one of the more acceptable versions and I figured: hey, it works.

And, despite the pink, I'm seriously considering it as the new background for Lace (making) Adventures!
-Fanfare-
Still not sure yet... I might come up with some more possibilities.

Hmm.
-_-

P.S. I just might add these to the patterns page ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment