Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Why!?

I've officially decided that after I get this round right, Evelyn's Doily will be marked as: Finished.

There comes a time when you just get that feeling... that it's time to sign it, seal it, and deliver it. 

Let me tell you why:


This is where I am, right now.

If you look closely, you'll see that I have two little inserts yet to complete.

But do you notice anything else? 

Such as... a certain space that's too wide to bridge? 

Observe: I cut a piece of toilet paper to the approximate size of the insert, seen here: 


Now, using that same paper, I checked the space available in the remaining two spots.

Spot 1:


Doesn't quite fit, does it? 

Spot 2: 


Aaalmost.
But not quite.

I'm still going to try to finish the last two inserts, because I've come this far and because you never really ever know... but I'm not too positive at this point.

>_>... 

No comments:

Post a Comment