Thursday, June 12, 2014

All is not lost

According to my records, it has been 3 weeks since my last post.

I am proud to say that I am DONE with high school, and now am en route to college!

Yaaaaay! 

Anywho, I am also very pleased to announce that Evelyn's Doily seems to have finally been completed.
If you recall, from my last post, I was essentially agonizing over the astounding degree of lip I was getting from Evelyn's Doily. It was getting to the point that I wondered if I would ever finish. 

Well, readers, I believe that time has come: 


I didn't have to redo anything, and it lies flat!

And now I can focus on the pattern.

Mua. Ha. Ha. 

^_^

Over my next few posts, I'll get into what I've managed to work on over the past few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Where can we find the last part of the doily pattern, after first three rounds?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! The last part of the doily isn't available yet, but will be soon!

      Delete