Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sucked it up

After my previous moaning and groaning over Evelyn's Doily, I found it in me to take another crack at it. 

I edited the edit of the new round, took a deep breath, and made progress that seemed much greater at the time!

I did notice something funny when I was done. The new parts seem to be significantly whiter than the main doily. At first I thought it was just a testament to how long I'd been working on it, but now I'm starting to think that I might have confused two shades of white tatting thread that I have.

Now that I think about it though, that's probably what happened. 



I stand corrected. I just checked it, and I did not mix up colors... dang.


No comments:

Post a Comment