Because of the number of colors I have in play at one time, and also due to the pink eye episode, when I started on Doodleplex this weekend, I had a lot of parked threads to deal with.
I don't know about you guys, but the whole "needs to be finished" thing drove me a little nuts.
However, thanks to some serious hours, I was able to at least get rid of five loose threads!
To start with, I finished the outer parts of the four green petals:
In the spirit of getting rid of colors, I tackled all of the dark blue parts:
Then the grey bits:
And the aqua thingies:
And then finally the bases of the pink flowers (though I can't stop thinking "armpit hair" every time I look at it)
I say, on to the pink petals!!!!