Friday, September 6, 2013

Oh to be perfectly organized...

For lack of a better explanation, my time-management skills have, frankly, sucked massively for the past few days. 
Granted, it's been a little hectic down here. My dad left on a trip to and came back from Dallas in the space of about five days, rain storms have sapped me of energy, my dog got sick and I had to take him to the vet, more storms rolling in and we have to get prepped for them, had a midterm to turn in, yada yada yada...

Anywho, I have managed a little progress here and there.

First of all, I've finished the buttonholing on the inside of Le Masterpiece: 

I've also done a microscopic amount of work on Doodleplex (I'm talking like... three stitches, max).

No progress on trumpet -_- haven't exactly gotten around to trumpet for some reason. 

I think the most I've managed to do on any one project would have to be Evelyn's Doily. 

Oh! and I've been practicing my needle tatting. Unfortunately, though, I accidentally threw away most of the practices I'd made during a little cleaning incident =S but I do still have a couple!

I think I still need some practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment