Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Anna Repeats ^_^

First of all, I can't remember if I've said this before, but: special thanks to Claudia Huber for figuring out how to make the first 4 rounds repeatable =D 

And second of all: 


^_^ 

Now, I had a little trouble with this thread. No idea why, but it was a little rough and gave me a bit of lip--which is why it looks a little lumpy --> however! I am working on an Anna's Doily mat the likes of which will....! probably take a little time =/

But I will post as I get along =D 

For now, though, I'd like to present a new addition. 

Meet Blueburry. 


(Thread = Blue; Words that have blue in them? = Blueberry; Dude in Charlie & the Chocolate Factory says blueberry but sounds like = Blueburry)

Hence: Blueburry.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this little guy--aside from adding rounds, that is. But I'm optimistic =D The design I have planned is pretty cool, but the finished product is always soooooooooo different than what I originally planned. It's actually kinda funny. 

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment