Saturday, February 9, 2013


First of all, I would like to point out that I need to work on my time management. 
Second, I have finished some projects, and am close to finishing another... two, I think... but Chemistry's still being pretty work intensive, so we'll see how often I can get to my little ol' blog over here =D 

As you can see, I finally had enough scraps for the second round of Scrappy!! The difference in colors make it look different, but I like it =D 

Next, I'd like to announce: SUCCEESSSSS!!!!

Remember how I tried to get an aqua color, and it kind of didn't really work and I changed it to a funky green variegate instead?
*** (thirty seconds later)*** 
Okay, so I just read my post and realized that I didn't mention trying for an aqua... but it was supposed to be an aqua--it really was.

Back to my point, I was trying for an aqua blue-green, aaaaand: 

It's a little lighter than I wanted it to be--but it's an aqua. I'm telling you, it's an aqua (you can't really see the green in it, but it's there).

I'm happy =D 

Also, I realized that I'm not exactly aware of all the colors I've died, so I decided to find out. 

I love the pretty colors =D 

At this time, I'd like to give a shout out to Rebecca's tutorials over at: Chemknits, they are totally cool and really easy to follow. I didn't dye wool, though, so I used a dye for cotton, but it's the same basic process =D

Also, regrettably, I have fallen behind on the TIAS.  I have yet to begin Day 10, but I will ASAP.
Oogh, I've got a lot of work to do >_<


No comments:

Post a Comment