Thursday, July 12, 2012

updates and other thrilling stuff

So, it's been a while, and I'm still super busy, but, I do have some stuff for ya:

I know so far most of my posts have been about needle lace, but I've also been doing a lot of bobbin lace too. As a matter of fact, I've posted a new page with.... -drum roll- patterns!

Here's the wider pattern in progress:

I was going to do alternating half stitch/cloth stitch square thingies, but since this is the biggest pattern I've done, I figured I might as well take it easy and did everything in cloth stitch except for the fans.

Yay? Nay?

Oh, and yes I do realize that maybe using white thread on a white pricking wasn't the smartest thing I could've done... oh well =P

Anywho, on another note, I've also taken up tatting. Shocker of the century (for me at least): I went into this fabric/arts and crafts store and found a tatting shuttle! If you live in Mexico, you know how weird that is. Specialized stuff like that isn't common and so obviously I flipped out.


I will soon take a picture of my awesome new tatting shuttle and some beginner level tattery (is that a word...?)

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment