Thursday, February 23, 2012

Succeeessss!!!!

Muahaha, the third time's the charm!!




It took me a while to figure out the pattern, but I eventually came up with this funky octopus type thing (left) and maybe I forgot to take pictures of it until after I started couching the outline...







And maybe I forgot to take pictures of everything else during the process... buuuut, I did manage to remember to take pictures before I gave it away =D
The filling stitches are a double Brussels stitch (I promise that I will post pictures sometime within the distant/near future/alternate time stream).


I decided not to make them identical, not really sure why, but I figured it looked kinda cool. I padded the outline with nylon thread, but they were still kinda flimsy (as you can see in that funky twisted thing on the left earring.


I do believe I smell progress in the air ... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment